The Alcohol rehabilitation program at Tropical Oasis uses Hazelden’s Living in Balance program as a method of helping our clients achieve a better understanding of addiction. Living in Balance combines experiential, cognitive-behavioral, and Twelve Step models and is recognized by the National Registry of Evidence-based Programs and Practices. The conceptual framework for the living in balance program is that addiction is a chronic, progressive, relapsing disease that involves compulsion, loss of control, continued use despite negative consequences and relapse. Addiction is a Bio psycho social problem affecting all areas of the client’s lives. Therefore, effective treatment must not only address each of these problems but also have a strong impact on them. In addition, we use a myriad of effective therapies and techniques utilizing group, individual. and family therapy. We also have published staff members and professors educating via lectures, videos and meditation to help our clients gain a better understanding and treatment of their addiction. We incorporate alternative therapies like yoga and acupuncture to promote a holistic lifestyle.
Our grounds at Tropical Oasis Treatment Center promote an overall sense of calm and well-being. The peace and serenity found at our facility is often the only catalyst needed to begin clearing the mind. We encourage everyone that chooses our facility to enjoy the tropical surroundings and plentiful wildlife that takes refuge on our property. Some of our amenities include:
- Wireless internet
- Cultural foods
- Comfortable rooms
- Ground-Breaking nutritional supplement plan
- Access to computer
If you think we are the right fit for you…
The next step is to call our 24-hour hotline at 866-572-7732 where you will find one of our experienced counselors ready to take you through the rest of the process.
One call can make all the difference.
The staff at Tropical Oasis Treatment Center know that making the decision to recover and get well is both a challenging and very personal decision. We want to ensure anyone considering our alcohol rehab facility that we will uphold and adhere to confidentiality and respect each person’s situation.
Tropical Oasis Treatment Center has been helping people transform their old lives by educating and providing the highest quality addiction treatment and recovery services. Our friendly, and knowledgeable staff will make you feel at home.
Alcohol Treatment Approach
- A multidisciplinary approach is needed to treat alcohol addiction.
- Each year, approximately 88,000 people die in the united states from alcohol-related causes according to the national institute on alcohol abuse and alcoholism.
- While it is important to remember that this is a family disease, we must begin our treatment with the alcoholic.
- The first phase involves detox which we provide via our highly skilled doctors and nurses.
- Education, counseling, nutritional treatment, family treatment, and learning how to have fun again are just a few of the important aspects of our program.
- 12-step programs: we have the ability to incorporate the 12 steps into your individually tailored program with a close-knit recovery environment in quepos and jaco.
- Alternative adjuncts such as meditation, massage and yoga will be incorporated into your program.